TWO-DAY STRENGTH TRAINING 2 DAYS. BEGINNER.
- ProComp’s 2-day weight training program is great for the beginner or someone wanting to supplement another regime with strength training.
- This program is a beginner’s program for introduction into resistance weight training. It can be used for people that are time poor, learning their way around the gym, or a general program for trainers coming back from a lay off or injury.
- The program has a small number of muscle building basic compound exercises that are the basis of most solid training plans.
- Isolation exercises have then been added for shape and balance at the end of each program.
- Every major muscle group is hit strategically with intensity over a 2-day per week training schedule.
- The program has a small to moderate amount of basic compound exercises that are the basis of most solid training plans. Isolation exercises have then been added for shape and balance at the end of each program.
- Chiselling and isolation exercises have been included to ensure that a balanced chiselled physique is created. You need to aim to increase weight each set and then the following week you are progressing again by increasing weight again. Do not perform all these sets at the same weight. Starting too light is better than starting too heavy.
- Focus on technique and breaking PBs on last set. It is these small increases, which ensure your progress through this program.