FULL BODY STRENGTH TRAINING 3-DAYS. BEGINNER.
- Three intense FULL BODY training days per week.
- You MUST work hard and you must be hitting your failure at the end of the work sets.
- Compound exercises are done every day, so bang for you buck!
- It may look simple (only a few exercises, but if you train with intensity, this will deliver great results)
- Chiselling exercises included to ensure a totally balanced chiselled physique is created.
- Make sure you work hard and are failing at the end of each set. You need to aim to increase weight each set and then the following week you are progressing again by increasing weight again.
- Do not perform all these sets at the same weight. Starting too light is better than starting too heavy.
- Focus on technique and breaking PBs on last set. It is these small increases which ensure your progress through this program. Rest between 90 sec and 2min between each set.