Optimal health is synonymous with a high metabolic rate
and it is now well known that fat loss ALWAYS favours a fast metabolism.
So…..how do you know if your metabolism is fast, healthy and efficient? Check out this list.
- Easy to maintain weight without exercise
- Accelerated fat loss when in a slight calorie deficit
- Able to consume carbs, dairy, fruits without weight gain
- Women minimum 2000cals & men 3500cals without weight gain
- You feel hungry after 2-4 hours of eating
- Pulse rate of 75-90 beats per minute.
- Body temperatures of approx 36.6c upon waking,
- Body temperature of approx. 37.0c at midday or 30 minutes post eating.
- Warm hands, feet and nose all day.
- 1-3 bowel movements each day.
- Urinating 4-5 times per day.
- Not waking in the night to urinate
- Achieve muscle growth and strength from weight training
- Efficient recovery from training
- Healthy sex drive and libido,
- No PMS,
- Good fertility and reproductive health
- Shiny hair, healthy skin and strong nails.
- 7-9hrs of deep uninterrupted sleep every night.
- Happy and content mood all day.
- No symptoms of anxiety
- Constant vibrant energy all day
- Wake feeling refreshed
- No food cravings
- No bloating, gas
- Good digestion
- Healthy immune function
- Hormonal balance
- Feeling calm and not easily stressed
- Blood pressure healthy
If you want help with a nutrition plan that will improve thyroid gland functioning and increase metabolism – then check out my Pro-Metabolic meal plan programs.
Optimal health is synonymous with a healthy metabolism.
Fast fat burning is synonymous with a healthy metabolism
A healthy metabolism is something we all should strive for.